Under the Products category, you can see the Microsoft Business Solutions product line(s) registered to your organization. And by navigating to My Account > Account Information > Product and Service Summary, you can also find the following information:
- The version number of the last product(s) shipped to your organization
- The date you first registered licenses for your product(s)
- The details of the product modules your organization registered in your license(s)
- The registration keys for your license(s)
Under the Service Plan category, you can find the following information:
- The name of the annual service plan your organization has purchased (such as the Enhancement Program)
- Your service plan End Date, the date your service plan expires
- The number of Days Remaining before your End Date, indicating the amount of time you have to renew your service plan or upgrade to a new plan to maintain your Protected List Price
- If you have Microsoft Support available through your service plan, the Incidents Remaining field list the number of pre-paid support incidents remaining on your account
If you’re a customer in the United States or Canada, you have an additional feature called My Messages that enables you to review service plan options and place your service plan renewal order online. Fore more information on My Messages read the Frequently Asked Questions.
If you’re a customer outside of the United States or Canada, you should continue to contact your partner for service plan renewal orders.