This article describes what contract information you can add to the SOP invoices for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
The SOP10200 (Sales Transaction Amounts Work) table will hold some contract information for those documents created from Contract Administration. You can add this information to the SOP invoice documents using Report Writer. The following fields are available.
CONTNBR - Contract Number
CONTLNSEQNBR - Contract Line Sequence Number
CONTSTARTDTE - Contract Start Date
CONTENDDTE - Contract End Date
CONTITEMNBR - Contract Item Number
CONTSERIALNBR - Contract Serial Number
You do not need to link an additional table to the report as the SOP10200 is already there. You can select the Sales Transaction Amounts Work table in the Toolbox when modifying your report layout and add the fields you want to the report. Here are more detailed steps.
- On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Tools, point to Customize and then click Report Writer.
- Select Microsoft Dynamics GP as the Product and click OK.
- Click Reports and from the Original Report list, select the SOP invoice you wish to modify and then click Insert.
- In the Modified Reports list, select the SOP invoice you wish to modify and then click Open.
- In the Report Definition window, click Layout.
- Click the table drop-down from the Toolbox and select and Sales Transaction Amounts Work.
- Select the contract fields you wish to add to the report and drag them on to the report.
- Close the report layout and save your changes when prompted.
- Click OK to close the Report Definition window, and then go back to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Be sure to grant access to your modified report if you haven't already.
If you are looking for more information regarding the contract and the information is stored within the Contract Administration tables, then you would not be able to add that information through Report Writer. The Contract Administration tables are stored in a different dictionary so you would not be able to link them to the SOP tables.
You could use SRS to get this information as you would be able to cross the dictionaries there and add the necessary tables to get the information you want.