Click the option above to log in to your eLearning account. You must be registered for an eLearning event to successfully connect. You may have a subscription(s) available as part of your service plan.
- Online Library - click to find information about registering for the Foundation Library or Industry Library.
- eCourse - click to find information about registering for an eCourse.
To locate your training within the Learning Management System (LMS):
- From the left navigation menu, select 'View My Active Training'
- From the 'Curriculum' dropdown box, select the appropriate curriculum (ex - Foundation Library)
- Select a tutorial to begin your learning
- Error message: No account exists - if you experience this error, (1) Are you registered for training? (2) Verify you are using your own profile to log in. After logging in to CustomerSource, you should be prompted to select a profile. You must select your own profile. If you are not presented with this option, you will be required to delete cookies on your computer.
- Unable to locate training within the LMS - if you have two profiles listed in CustomerSource, this may present an issue with future registrations. Please contact us to remove any duplicates. We will then redirect your training to the appropriate profile.
Questions about this page? Contact email@example.com