How to Remove purchase Orders that have been Received but not Invoiced or Matched from the "Received/Not Invoiced" Report in Purchase Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics GP
This article describes how to remove purchase orders that have been received but not invoiced or matched from the Received/Not Invoiced report in Purchase Order Processing in Microsoft Dynamics GP and in Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains 8.0. The invoices for these purchase orders are entered and then posted manually in Payables Management. The invoices do not have to be entered and then posted from the Purchasing Invoice Entry window.
How to Remove the Purchase Orders
To remove the purchase orders from the Received/Not Invoiced report, follow these steps:
- On the Transactions menu, point to Purchasing, and then click Edit Purchase Orders.
- In the Edit Purchase Orders Status window, select the purchase order that you want to remove in the PO Number list.
- In the Purchase Order Status list, click Closed.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for all the purchase orders that you want to remove from the Received/Not Invoiced report.
How to Move the Purchase Orders from the Work Tables to the History Tables
If you want to move the closed purchase orders from the work tables to the history tables, run the Remove Completed Purchase Orders routine.
Note To avoid any data loss, you must back up the database and have all users log out of Microsoft Dynamics GP before you follow these steps:
- Follow the appropriate step:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and higher
On the Microsoft Dynamics GP menu, point to Tools, point to Routines, point to Purchasing, and then click Remove Completed Purchase Orders.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0 and Microsoft Business Solutions - Great Plains 8.0
On the Tools menu, point to Routines, point to Purchasing, and then click Remove Completed Purchase Orders.
- In the Remove Completed Purchase Orders window, select the range of purchase order numbers that you want to remove, and then click Insert.
- Click Process.
How to Print the Report
If you want to print the Received/Not Invoiced report, follow these steps:
- On the Reports menu, point to Purchasing, and then click Analysis.
- In the Purchasing Analysis Reports window, click Received/Not Invoiced in the Reports list.