The new multi-site invoice feature allow for billing on separate invoices when using multiple sites on contract lines. Each site specified on the contract will have its own Billing Customer ID and Address ID. This will allow you to have contracts that are serviceable to one site, and billable to another site.
Here are the steps to use this feature.
- On the Transaction menu, point to Contract Administration, and click Contract Entry/Update.
- Enter the contract header information and then click Sites.
- Select the Address ID's you wish to enter lines for.
- Click the expansion arrow next to Address ID for each address and assign the Bill To information in the Bill To Customer ID and the Bill To Address ID field.
- Click OK and then click Lines in the Contract Site window and enter the line information.
- Close the windows and save the contract.
When you are ready for Contract Billing, you will see a billing for each Bill To Customer ID and Bill To Address ID and separate invoices will be created for each when you perform the billing.